Although I have lived in Alabama for many years, I never really heard of or listened to Rick and Bubba until 2004 when I was driving to Birmingham and "happened" upon them talking about "The Passion of the Christ" movie. I have been a regular listener ever e since!
I absolutely loved the book "We Be Big" because it went back and filled in all of the history of Rick and Bubba for me. It was so interesting to go back to their early days and find out how the show actually got started. It gave me a whole new respect for these two men and the job they do every morning.
If you have ever listened to the show and wanted to know more about these guys, this is the perfect book for you to read! I would highly recommend it!
March 13, 2011
Book Review - We Be Big
Posted by
Unknown
at
6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment