June 4, 2010

On being a Granparent...

Did I mention that we are going to be grandparents in August? Well, unless baby K decides he wants to wait a few days, then it might be September! K's due date is August 30th. This will be our first "blood" grandchild - although Brittany is in all reality our first grandchild - and also the first baby boy born into our family! We are very excited and I have already purchased enough clothes for him for his first full year I believe! (Lots of great yard sale deals!!)

On Monday K is having one of those 4D ultrasounds. The new technology that is available has been amazing to me as I have gone to appointments with K. We have learned that baby K has a reflux problem with his left kidney. Reflux is something both of my girls had, but we didn't find out until they were older. At least with baby K will know ahead of time and can deal with it.

I am really looking forward to the 4D ultrasound though - can't wait to see the pictures of baby K! I am very curious to see how close they look to how he actually looks when he is born as well...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

4d ultra sounds are amazing. I'm happy that you are embracing this opportunity to be grandparents with such enthusiasm.

No matter how you come into the world, once you are here you deserve all the love in the world!