I am excited! I signed up to do book reviews for Thomas Nelson Publishing and I just received my first book in the mail. Obviously this is not the review, but I just wanted to let you know to be looking for it in the future!
Don't go holding your breath or anything waiting on this review. As my life has been lately, it seems I seldom have time for the things I love most such as reading and making yarn squares - but we'll save that discussion for another day.
The book I received is "Green" by Ted Dekker. If you are familiar with his work, he has a series of books called the "Circle Trilogy" which is made up of the books "Black", "Red" and "White". Although I have read several of Dekker's books, I have not yet read any of the Circle Trilogy. The book Green is a part of this set (I guess that makes it a Quartet and not a Trilogy any longer?) and is supposed to be both the first and the last book of the set. According to the author you can read this book before reading the other three or after reading them.
Stay tuned to hear more about it!
October 7, 2009
Book Reviews!
Posted by
Unknown
at
5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment